Estonian Business Register - User Guide
Estonian Business Register app adds Registration No. field to the customer and vendor data in Business Central and a functionality Business Register Query.
Business Register Query
Query from Business Register enables to make queries from Business Register free information service “Requisites XML Service” and “E-Invoice Register Service”.
In order to make queries, one has to have a contract for using e-Business Register. Contract information: http://www.rik.ee/en/e-business-registry/contract-info
The following data is queried from the Business Register:
- Business name
- Address (Street, City, Postal Code)
- Registration number
- VAT registration number
- Three last year numbers of submitted annual reports
- Link to the company in e-Business Register database
- E-Invoice Service Provider
How to set up Business Register Query
Open Business Register Setup and setup:
- Business Register Service URL - enter the address of Business Register web service. Like: https://ariregxmlv6.rik.ee/
- Requisites Service Username - enter your user name according to contract.
- Requisites Service Password - enter your password according to contract.
- E-Invoice Sending Profile - if you issue e-invoices, choose Document Sending Profile you want to assign for the customers with the e-invoice receiving capability.
How to use Business Register Query
E-Business Register query can be used for following purposes:
- As a batch query which compares customer and vendor data with the business register and shows or updates the differences. Report can be also setup as a Job Queue recurring job. Report compares and updates the fields:
- Registration No.
- VAT Registration No.
- Document Sending Profile - allows to assign e-invoice profile for the customers who are in e-invoice register.
- As a detailed query for creating a new customer/vendor or to check and update an existing customer/vendor.
To use batch query, open Customers or Vendors list. Apply filters if necessary and run a function Update Data from Business Register. In a report query page, choose if you want to show the differences and/or also update. If the Registration No. is missing for the customer or vendor, query is made using a company name without ’OÜ’ and ’AS’. In cases when a company was not found in e-Business Register (e.g. company name was written differently) or multiple matches was found, then you can use detailed query to correct the company name or select the correct match from the results.
To use the detailed query, open Customers or Vendors, edit an existing card or create a new card and assign a No. to the new customer or vendor card. Then run a function Query from Business Register, which will open the Business Register Query window.
Business Register Query window
In Windows client, you can hide the ribbon with icons to get more working space to the window. Right-click on the ribbon and select Collapse Ribbon.
Enter Name to Search and/or Reg. No. to Search. Then the query will be run and will return the found result. If necessary, adjust the name to search.
When expected result is returned, click on the company record.
The company data which are in Business Central, is displayed in the bottom right of the window. The company data which are in e-Business Register, is displayed in the bottom left of the window.
To use the data found from e-Business register to fill in or update data in Business Central, click the button after the desired fields or the field Select All.
You can edit the data if necessary. To save the data into the customer/vendor card, click OK.
For more information, please contact one of the partners: